Alcohol use disorders / Stephen A. Maisto, Gerard J. Connors, Ronda L. Dearing
- Maisto, Stephen A.
- Toronto : Hogrefe & Huber, [date of publication not identified]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 94 unnumbered pages : illustrations, forms ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Connors, Gerard J. (Gerard Joseph), 1952- and Dearing, Ronda L.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Advances in psychotherapy--evidence-based practice ; v. 10
- Description of alcohol use disorders -- Theories and models of alcohol use disorders -- Diagnosis and treatment indications -- Treatment.
- "Alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence are widespread, and the individual and societal problems associated with these disorders have made the study and treatment of alcohol use disorders a clinical research priority. Research over the past several decades has led to the development of excellent empirically supported treatment methods. This book aims to increase clinicians' access to empirically supported interventions for alcohol use disorders, with the hope that these methods will become the standard in clinical practice." --Book Jacket.
- 9780889373174 and 0889373175
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references: pages -79.
View MARC record | catkey: 4044374