Processed 1938 aerial photography for selected areas of the lower Colorado River, southwestern United States / by Laura M. Norman ... [and others].
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 2006.
- Version 1.0.
- Physical Description:
- 116 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Norman, Laura (Laura Margaret), 1972- and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.76:2006-1141
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on May 17, 2006).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 24).
- Type of File/Data:
- View the readme file for the imagery data as an ASCII text file (of2006-1141 readme.txt; 1 page, 48 KB). Go to the metadata folder that contains a metadata file on each of the fifteen mosaics. These data are also included in the .zip file linked below and in Appendix A of the .pdf file linked above. (of2006-1141 metadata; 15 files, 840 KB total). Download imagery as a .zip file (of2006-1141 imagery.zip; compressed file containing 60 items; 520.4 MB compressed, 582 MB unzipped).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 9/12/07: http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2006/1141/of2006-1141.pdf; current access via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4044983