Shallow-landslide hazard map of Seattle, Washington / by Edwin L. Harp, John A. Michael, and William T. Laprade ; U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey
- Harp, Edwin L.
- Additional Titles:
- Shallow landslide hazard map of Seattle, Washington
- [Reston, Va.?] : U.S. Geological Survey, 2006.
- Version 1.0.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic map : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Michael, J. A., Laprade, William T. (William Thomas), 1945-, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Open-file report ; 2006-1139
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.76:2006-1139
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:25,000. (W 122⁰26ʹ--W 122⁰13ʹ/N 47⁰44ʹ--N 47⁰28ʹ).
- Title from HTML index page (viewed on Oct. 6, 2006).
Includes location map and report (iii, 20 p.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 19-20 of Report pdf file).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 9/12/07: http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2006/1139/; current access via PURL.
System requirements: PC with Internet access, approx. 15 MB ram, and Adobe Acrobat Reader or other utility with ability to read text files in Portable Document Format (file extension .pdf).
View MARC record | catkey: 4045041