High-resolution chirp seismic reflection data acquired from the Cap de Creus shelf and canyon area, Gulf of Lions, Spain in 2004 / by Eric Grossman ... [and others] ; U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey
- Additional Titles:
- High resolution chirp seismic reflection data acquired from the Cap de Creus shelf and canyon area, Gulf of Lions, Spain in 2004
- Menlo Park, Calif. : U.S. Geological Survey, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic map : HTML file
- Additional Creators:
- Grossman, Eric and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.76:2006-1247
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given. (E 3⁰11ʹ--E 3⁰28ʹ/N 42⁰27ʹ--N 42⁰11ʹ).
- Title from HTML index page (viewed on Jan.17, 2007).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 9/25/07: http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2006/1247/; current access via PURL.
System requirements: PC with Internet access and GIS able to download SEG-Y data files and JPEG image files.
View MARC record | catkey: 4045081