Returna br[eviu]m [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Returna brevium
- [London] : Emprynted at Lo[n]do[n] in Fletestrete by Wynkyn de Worde dwellynge at the sygne of y[e] sonne, The yere of our Lorde God, M.CCCCC.&.xix. 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Copy at reel 1835:7e is bound with STC 14866, 15580.5, 7709 and 20894.7.
Copy at reel 520:8 is identified as STC 20895+.
Imprint taken from colophon.
Reproduction of originals in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery and John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Signatures: A⁸ B⁴.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1953, 1983 and 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 520:8, 1780:4 and 1835:7e)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20894.7
View MARC record | catkey: 4046196