A prognosticall iudgement of the great coniunction of the two superiour planets, Saturne and Iupiter, which shall happen the 8. day of Aprill. 1583 [microform] : the fruite of a godly minde, warning us to be mindfull of the sodaine comming of our Lord and Sauiour Christ to iudgement : a comfortable and most necessary discourse, for these miserable and dangerous dayes
- R. T. (Robert Tanner)
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas Dawson, at the Three Cranes in the vintree, at the assignement of R.W., 1583.
- Physical Description:
- 63 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Prognosticall judgement of the great conjunction of the two superiour planets, Saturne and Jupiter, which shall happen the 8 day of Aprill 1583
- Epistle dedicatorie and preface signed: Robert Tanner.
Formerly STC 23675; different text from STC 517.9.--Cf. reel guide.
Imperfect: at reel 1782:9 t.p. stained; at reel 358:10 t.p. lacking.
Imprint taken from colophon.
Reproductions of originals in the Bodleian Library (reel 1782) and Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery (reel 358).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1948, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 358:10 and 1782:19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23676
View MARC record | catkey: 4046207