By the King [microform] : a proclamation declaring His Maiesties royall grace, and pleasure, to confirme to his subiects their defectiue titles, estates, and possessions, (aswell by colour of former grants, as without any grant from the Crowne) by his commission granted to that purpose
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation declaring His Maiesties royall grace, and pleasure, to confirme to his subiects their defectiue titles, estates and possessions
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXVIII 
- Physical Description:
- 2 leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- "Giuen at Our Court at White-Hall this sixth day of December, in the fourth yeere of Our Reigne of Great Britaine, France and Ireland."
Arms with "C R" at top.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1924:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8909
View MARC record | catkey: 4046288