The Holy Bible [microform] : contayning the Old Testament and the New / newly translated out of the original tongues, and with the former translations diligently compared and reuised by his Maiesties speciall commandement ; appointed to be read in churches
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English. Authorized. 1629
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXIX 
- Physical Description:
- approximately 1,220 pages
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Apocrypha. English. 1629
- Blank p. at end contains ms. notes on the Giles family.
General t.p. and New Testament t.p. have title printed within border containing symbols of the Twelve Tribes of Israel, the Twelve Apostles, and the Four Evangelists.
Imperfect: stained, torn and tightly bound, with loss of text.
New Testament has special t.p.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
Signatures: A-4F⁸, 4G².
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1917:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 2286
View MARC record | catkey: 4046307