By the King [microform] : a proclamation commanding the due execution of the lawes made for setting the poore on worke
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation commanding the due execution of the lawes made for setting the poore on worke
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXIX 
- Physical Description:
- 2 leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- "Giuen at Our Court at Greenwich, the seventeenth day of May, in the fift yeere of Our Reigne, of Great Britaine, France and Ireland."
Imprint from colophon.
Large arms with lion and unicorn at top of first leaf.
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1924:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8927
View MARC record | catkey: 4046350