The summe of sacred diuinitie [microform] : briefly & methodically propounded : more largly & cleerely handled and explaned / published by John Downame ...
- Downame, John, -1652
- London : Printed by Willi: Stansby, [1625?]
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 551, that is, 563 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Engraved t.p. with title within ornamental border., Errata: p.  at end., Includes bibliographical references in marginal notes., Numerous errors in paging; p. 257-266, 443-444 lacking in number only., Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library., Signatures: [par.]⁸, *⁴, A⁶, B-Z⁸, Aa-Ll⁸, Mm⁶., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1923:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7148.3
View MARC record | catkey: 4046420