Two treatises [microform] : the one, of repentance, the other, of Christs temptations / both penned by the late faithfull minister of Gods word, Daniel Dyke ... ; published since his death by his brother, I.D. ...
- Dyke, Daniel, -1614
- London : Printed by Edward Griffin for Ralph Mab, and are to be sold in Pauls Church-yard at the signe of the Greyhound, 1616.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 358 pages
- Related Titles:
- Christ tempted and Sathan foyled, Michael and the dragon, and Treatise of repentance
- Contains marginal notes., Imperfect: p. 349-350 lacking., Reproduction of original in: British Library., Running title of first part: A treatise of repentance., Signatures: A⁴, B-Z⁸, Aa²., The second treatise has special title page: Michael and the dragon, or, Christ tempted and Sathan foyled ... London, Edward Griffin for Ralph Mab, 1616., Title page line 8 has "Word"., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1923:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7408.2
View MARC record | catkey: 4046429