By the King [microform] : a proclamation against vniust pretences for colouring of French goods taken by way of reprize
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation against unjust pretences for colouring of French goods taken by way of reprize
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXVII 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Arms with "C R" at top.
Giuen at Our Court at White-Hall the fiue and twentieth day of Iune, in the third yeere of Our Reigne of Great Britaine, France and Ireland."
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1923:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8861
View MARC record | catkey: 4046442