A helpe to happinesse, or, A briefe and learned exposition of the maine and fundamentall points of Christian religion [microform] / by Mr. Paul Bayne ...
- Baynes, Paul, -1617
- Additional Titles:
- Briefe and learned exposition of the maine and fundamentall points of Christian religion
- London : Printed by I.H. for W. Bladen, and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1622.
- The second edition, corrected and much enlarged / by ... Steuen Egerton, a little before his death.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 417 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Egerton, Stephen, 1555?-1621?
- Imperfect: stained, torn, and with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
Signatures: A-R¹², S¹¹.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1908:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1642.5
View MARC record | catkey: 4046445