The priviledges and practice of parliaments in England. Collected out of the commou [sic] lawes of this land. Seene and allowed by the learned in the lawes. Commended to the High Court of Parliament now assembled [microform].
- [London] : Printed [by B. Alsop and T. Fawcett], 1640.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 46 pages
- Appears at Early English Books, 1475-1640, reel 785 and at Early English Books, 1641-1700 reel 254 (same copy filmed twice)., Cf. Folger catalogue, which gives signatures: [A]⁴ B-F⁴ G² ., Printers' names from STC., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1959. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 785:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7750. and Thomason E.161.
View MARC record | catkey: 4046496