The petition and remonstrance of the Gouernor and Company of Merchants of London, trading to the East Indies [microform] : exhibited to the Honorable the House of Commons assembled in Parliament. Anno 1628
- Corporate Author:
- East India Company
- Additional Titles:
- Petition and remonstrance of the Governor and Company of Merchants of London, trading to the East Indies and Remonstrance of the East India Company
- Printed at London : [By John Dawson] for Nicholas Bourne, 1628.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 25, 27-37 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Cf. Folger catalogue, which gives signatures: A-E⁴ F² .
P. 26 omitted in pagination.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: The remonstrance of the East India Company.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1959. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 781:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7449.
View MARC record | catkey: 4046701