Hæc homo [microform] : wherein the excellency of the creation of woman is described, by way of an essay. By William Austin Esquire
- Austin, William, 1587-1634
- London : Printed by Richard Olton for Ralph Mabb, and are to be sold by Charles Greene, 1637.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 189 pages, 1 unnumbered page, plate : illustrations, portrait
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
With an additional title page, engraved, bearing the imprint: London printed. for R: Mabb. 1637.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 820:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 974.
View MARC record | catkey: 4046702