The passage of our most drad Soueraigne Lady Quene Elyzabeth through the citie of London to westminster the daye before her coronacion [microform] : Anno 1558. Cum priuilegio
- Uniform Title:
- Quenes majesties passage through the citie of London to westminster the daye before her coronacion
- Additional Titles:
- Passage of our most drad Soveraigne Lady Quene Elyzabeth through the citie of London to westminster the daye before her coronacion, Receiuing of the Queenes maiestie, and Receiving of the Queenes majestie
- [Imprinted at London] : [In fletestrete within Temple barre, at the signe of the hand and starre, by Richard Tottill], [the. xxiii. day of Ianuary ]
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages
- C inner forme is reimposed from STC 7589.5., First published in 1559 as: The quenes majesties passage through the citie of London to westminster the daye before her coronacion., Imprint date from STC., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Running title reads: The receiuing of the Queenes maiestie., Signatures: A-E⁴., The passage was made in January 1559 (civil calendar)., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1949. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 381:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7590.
View MARC record | catkey: 4046816