A letter sent by I.B. Gentleman vnto his very frende Maystet [sic] R.C. Esquire [microform] : vvherin is conteined a large discourse of the peopling & inhabiting the cuntrie called the Ardes, and other adiacent in the north of Ireland, and taken in hand by Sir Thomas Smith one of the Queenes Maiesties priuie Counsel, and Thomas Smith Esquire, his sonne
- I. B., gentleman
- Additional Titles:
- Letter sent by I.B. Gentleman unto his very frende Mayster R.C. Esquire, Letter sent by I.B. Gentleman unto his very frende Maystet R.C. Esquire, Offer and order giuen forthe by Sir Thomas Smyth Knighte, and Thomas Smyth his sonne, and Offer and order given forthe by Sir Thomas Smyth Knighte, and Thomas Smyth his sonne
- [Imprinted at London] : [By Henry Binneman for Anthonhson [i.e. Anthony Kitson], dwelling in Paules Churc [sic] yard at the signe of the Sunne, ]
- Physical Description:
- 62 unnumbered pages, pages
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, Thomas, 1513-1577
- Related Titles:
- Offer and order given forth by sir Thomas Smyth knight, and Thomas Smyth hys sonne
- "Because of an accident during printing, 'Anthony Kitson' in the colophon occurs in various states; 1 [copy at the Bodleian Library] has a cancel correction slip"--STC.
"The offer and order" was previously published separately.
Caption title, leaf G3v: The offer and order giuen forthe by Sir Thomas Smyth Knighte, and Thomas Smyth his sonne, vnto suche as be willing to accompanie the sayd Thomas Smyth the sonne, in his voyage for the inhabiting some partes of the north of Irelande.
Imprint from colophon.
Publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Signatures: A-H⁴ (-H4).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1943. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 169:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1048.
View MARC record | catkey: 4046818