The copie of a pistel or letter sent to Gilbard Potter in the tyme when he was in prison [microform] : for speakinge on our most true quenes part the Lady Mary before he had his eares cut of. The. xiii of Julye
- Poor Pratte
- [Imprynted at London in Temstrete ouer agaynste the stiliardes, at the signe of the dobbel hood] : [By [R. Jugge for] Hewghe Singelton], Anno. M.D.Liii. the firste of August 
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
- Publisher's name and place of publication from colophon. Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
The name of the author, Poore Pratte, is a pseudonym--Cf. STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1973. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1358:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20188.
View MARC record | catkey: 4046844