Saint Pauls triumph, or, Cygnea illa & dulcissima cantio [microform] : that swan-like and most sweete song, of that learned and faithfull seruant of God, master Iohn Randall, Bachelour of Diuinitie. Vttered by him (in an eleuen sermons vpon the eight chapter of S. Paul his epistle to the Romanes, vers. 38, 39.) lately before his death, in the time of his great and heauie affliction, and vpon the communion dayes, eyther altogether, or for the most part. With an exact table at the end of the booke, shewing and directing to the maine and choice things handled in this treatise, by William Holbrooke, preacher of the word of God
- Randall, John, 1570-1622
- Additional Titles:
- Cygnea illa & dulcissima cantio, Saints coniunction with God, and support of troubles, and Workes of .. John Randall
- London : Printed [by H. Lownes and R. Young] for H. L[ownes] R. Y[oung] and N. Newberry, 1629.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 221 pages, 7 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Holbrook, William
- Also part 1 of STC 20668, The workes of .. John Randall, published in 1630.
First published in 1623 as STC 20678.
Page 149 misnumbered 159.
Printers' and publisher's names from STC.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Running title reads: The saints coniunction with God, and support in troubles.
Some print faded and show-through and pages stained; marginal print cropped.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1973. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1360:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20680.
View MARC record | catkey: 4046850