Annotations upon the fifth book of Moses, called Deuteronomie [microform] : Wherein, by conference of the Holy Scriptures, by comparing the Greek and Chaldee versions, and testimonies of Hebrew writers; the histories, lawes and ordinances, which Moses (a little before his death) repeated and enlarged unto Israel in this book, are explained. By Henry Ainsworth
- Ainsworth, Henry, 1571-1622?
- [Amsterdam] : Imprinted [by Giles Thorp], In the yere 1619.
- Physical Description:
- 292 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Deuteronomy. English
- Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
Signatures: A-Nn⁴ Oo² .
With an index to the Pentateuch and an advertisement to the reader.
With the original Bible text in English.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1955. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 608:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 216.
View MARC record | catkey: 4046903