Doomes-Day, or, the great day of the Lords iudgement. By Sr. William Alexander Knight [microform].
- Stirling, William Alexander, Earl of, 1567 or 1568-1640
- Additional Titles:
- Doomes-Day, Doomes-Day, or, the great day of the Lords judgement, and Great day of the Lords judgement
- [Edinburgh] : Printed by Andro Hart, and are to be solde at his shop on the north-side of the high street, a little beneath the crosse, Annodom [sic] 1614.
- Physical Description:
- 128 unnumbered pages
- In verse., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Signatures: [pi]⁴ A-P⁴., The dedication is addressed to Robert Viscount Rochester. Variant: the dedication leaf, a cancel, adds Rochester's title as Earl of Somerset., The first leaf is blank except for a large signature-mark "A"., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 818:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 338.
View MARC record | catkey: 4046914