A briefe description of the whole world [microform] : Wherin is particularly described all the monarchies, empires and kingdomes of the same, with their academies. As also their severall titles and situations thereunto adioyning. Written by the Right Reverend Father in God, George, late Archbishop of Canterburie
- Abbot, George, 1562-1633
- Additional Titles:
- Briefe description of the whole worlde
- London : Printed [by Thomas Harper] for William Sheares, at the signe of the Harrow in Britaines Bursse, 1634.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 329 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., With an additional title page, engraved, including a portrait., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 817:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 31.
View MARC record | catkey: 4046920