The ymage of both Churches [microform] : after the moste wonderful and heauenly Reuelacion of Saincte Iohn the Euangelyst, contaynyng a very frutefull exposytion or paraphrase vpon the same, wherin it is co[n]ferred with the other scriptures, & most auctorysed histories. Co[m]pyled by Iohn Bale an exyle also in this lyfe, for the faithfull testimony of Iesu
- Bale, John, 1495-1563
- Additional Titles:
- Image of both Churches
Second part of the Image of both churches
Thirde parte of the Image of both churches
- [Imprinted at London] : [In Fletestrete a lytle aboue the cunduyte by me Iohn Wyer], 
- Physical Description:
- 512 unnumbered pages
- Appears at reels 25 (Cambridge University Library copy) and at reel 237 (British Library copy).
Identified as STC 1300 on UMI microfilm reel 237.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproductions of the originals in Cambridge University Library and the British Library.
Signatures: A-K L⁴; a-l; Aa-Kk Ll⁴ (-Ll4).
The second and third parts have separate title pages and register.
With the text of Revelation in English.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938, 1945. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 25:28, 237:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1299.
View MARC record | catkey: 4046994