A counter-plea to an apostataes [sic] pardon [microform] : A sermon preached at Paules Crosse vpon Shroue-Sunday, February 15. 1617. By Robert Sibthorpe, preacher of the Word of God at Waterstratforde in Buckingamshire
- Sybthorpe, Robert, -1662
- Additional Titles:
- Counter-plea to an apostaes pardon and Counter-plea to an apostates pardon
- London : Printed by Bar: Alsop, for George Fairebeard, and are to be sold at his shop in Popes head Alley, at the signe of the George, neere the Roiall Exchange, 1618.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 55 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- A sermon., A variant of STC 22527, with imprint: London, Printed by Bar: Alsop, for George Fairebeard, and are to be sold at his shop in Popes head Alley, at the signe of the George, neere the Roiall Exchange. 1618., Pages misnumbered; text is continuous., Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1559:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22527a.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047065