Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing [electronic resource] : 20th International Conference, CICLing 2019, La Rochelle, France, April 7-13, 2019, Revised Selected Papers, Part II / edited by Alexander Gelbukh
- Cham : Springer Nature Switzerland : Imprint: Springer, 2023.
- 1st ed. 2023.
- Physical Description:
- XXI, 674 p. 185 illus., 127 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Gelbukh, Alexander and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Artificial intelligence -- Natural language processing -- Information extraction -- Lexical semantics -- Natural language generation -- Language resources -- Phonology -- Morphology -- Discourse -- Dialogue and pragmatics.
- The two-volume set LNCS 13451 and 13452 constitutes revised selected papers from the CICLing 2019 conference which took place in La Rochelle, France, April 2019. The total of 95 papers presented in the two volumes was carefully reviewed and selected from 335 submissions. The book also contains 3 invited papers. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: General, Information extraction, Information retrieval, Language modeling, Lexical resources, Machine translation, Morphology, sintax, parsing, Name entity recognition, Semantics and text similarity, Sentiment analysis, Speech processing, Text categorization, Text generation, and Text mining.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 40471498