By the King. A proclamation to restraine the excessiue carriages in vvagons, and foure vvheeled carts, to the destruction of high-wayes [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1618-07-20
- Additional Titles:
- By the King. A proclamation to restraine the excessive carriages in wagons, and foure wheeled carts, to the destruction of high-wayes and Proclamations. 1618-07-20.
- [Imprinted at London] : [By Bonham Norton, and Iohn Bill, deputie printers for the Kings most excellent Maiestie], [Anno, M.DC.XVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered sheets
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- Caption title.
Dated at end: VVestminster the twentieth day of Iuly, in the sixteenth yeere of our reigne ..
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 1686:33).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 1216.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8572.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047165