By the King. A proclamation, prohibiting the bringing in of any commodities traded from the Leuant, into this kingdome; aswell by subiects as strangers, not free of that Company [microform] : also conteyning a publication of certaine statutes, for the restraint of all His Maiesties subiects, from shipping any commodities in strangers bottomes, either into this kingdome, or out of the same
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1615-04-17
- Additional Titles:
- By the King. A proclamation, prohibiting the bringing in of any commodities traded from the Levant, into this kingdome; aswell by subjects as strangers, not free of that Company
- [Imprinted at London] : [By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie], [Anno Dom. 1615]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered sheets
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- Caption title.
Dated at end: VVhitehall, the seuenteenth day of April, in the thirteenth yeere of our raigne ..
Imprint from colophon.
In this edition the last complete line of text ends: procu-.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 1686:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 1160.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8516.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047194