By the King. A proclamation concerning buildings in, and about London [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1624-07-14
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, 1624.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- "Requiring enforcement of earlier proclamations." -- STC., Dated at end: Theobalds the fourteenth day of Iuly, in the two and twentieth yeere of our reigne ... ., Reproduction of the originals in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery (Early English books) and the British Library (Misc. Brit. tracts)., This state has arms with initials "I R" at top (arms 14); Steele notation: haue Imperiall pu-., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1601:58).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8733 and Steele I, 1381
View MARC record | catkey: 4047263