The Roman-Catharist: or the Papist is a Puritane [microform] : A declaration, shewing that they of the religion and Church of Rome, are notorious Puritans. By Timothy Rogers, preacher of the word of God at Steple in Essex
- Rogers, Timothy, 1589-1655
- Additional Titles:
- Papist is a Puritan
Papist is a Puritane
- London : Printed [by H. Lownes] for Edward Brewster, and are to be sold at his shop, at the west end of Pauls, at the signe of the Starre, 1621.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 42 pages
- Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Running title reads: The Papist is a Puritan.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1969. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1186:09).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21250.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047300