By the King. A proclamation for the finding out and apprehending of Sir Giles Mompesson Knight [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1621-03-03
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamations. 1621-03-03.
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XX. [1620, i.e. 1621]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- Dated at end: Westminster the third of March, in the eighteenth yeere of our reigne ..
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
The year date is given according to Lady Day dating.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1686:64).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 1306.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8659.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047325