His Maiesties commission, and further declaration: concerning the reparation of Saint Pauls Church [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- His Majesties commission, and further declaration: concerning the reparation of Saint Pauls Church
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie: and by the assignes of Iohn Bill, M.DC.XXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Signed and dated at end: Westminster, the twentieth day of December, in the ninth yeere of our reigne. Willys.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1378:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9256.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047416