The abregeme[n]tes of the statutes made in the .xxxiii. yere of the reygne of our souereygne lorde kyng Henry the .viii [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Additional Titles:
- Abregementes of the statutes made in the .xxxiii. yere of the reygne of our sovereygne lorde kyng Henry the .viii and Public General Acts. 1541-1542. 33 Hen.VIII. Abridgments
- [Imprynted at London] : [In Fletestrete at the sygne of the George by me Wyllyam Mydylton], [1542?]]
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 1 unnumbered leaves
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Often found as a supplement to "The greate abbrydgement of all ye statutes" printed by William Myddelton in 1542 (STC 9524).
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 9:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Beale, J.H. Engl. law, S94.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9544.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047476