A vvomans birth, or A perfect relation more witty then common [microform] : set forth to declare the descent of a woman. To a pleasant new tune
- Additional Titles:
- Perfect relation more witty then common, Womans birth, and Womans birth, or A perfect relation more witty then common
- Printed at London : For Francis Grove, dwelling upon Snow-hill, [1638?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Attributed to Philo-Balladus (a pseudonym) by STC., In two parts; woodcuts at head of each part., Publication date estimated by STC., Reproductions of the original in the British Library., Verse - "There is a certaine kind of sole creature,"., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 970:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19881.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047534