De termino Hillarii anno regis Edwardi tertij post conquestum xxx [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- De termino Hillarii anno regis Edwardi tertii post conquestum xxx
- [Imprinted at London] : [In Fleetestrete within Temple Barre, at the signe of the hande and Starre, by Richard Tottell], [Anno Do. 1585]
- Physical Description:
- xxxii leaves
- Caption title., Imprint from colophon., Law reports for 30 Edward III (Hilary, Easter, Trinity, and Michaelmas terms)., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Text in Law French., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1270:25).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Beale, J.H. Engl. law, R23. and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9575.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047577