De neutralibus et mediis, grossly Inglished, Jacke of both sydes [microform] : A godly and a necessary catholike admonition, touching those that be neutres, holding those that be neutres, holding vpon no certayne religion nor doctrine and such as holde with both partes or rather of no parte, very necessary to staye [et] stablysh Gods place in the true catholike faith against thys present wicked world
- Wigand, Johann, 1523-1587
- Uniform Title:
- De neutralibus et mediis libellus utilis & necessarius. English
- Additional Titles:
- De neutralibus et mediis libellus utilis & necessarius
Jacke of both sydes
Neutre and Iacke of both sydes
Neutre and Jacke of both sydes
- Imprinted at London : [By R. Harrison], 
- Physical Description:
- 206 unnumbered pages
- A translation, from the Latin, of: Wigand, Johann. De neutralibus et mediis libellus utilis & necessarius.
Errata on N7v; leaf B1r, line 1: "compte"--STC.
Printer's name and publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Running title reads: Neutre and Iacke of both sydes.
Signatures: A-N (-N8).
The title page of the copy catalogued is stained; verify transcription of title, and provide imprint transcription.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 980:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25612.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047652