A treatise of S. John Chrisostome co[n]cerning the restitucion of a synner, whiche is chiefly made against desperacion. Newly translated out of Greeke in to Englishe [microform].
- John Chrysostom, Saint, -407
- Additional Titles:
- Restitution of a synner
- [Imprinted at London] : [By Robert Cayle, with in the precinct of the late dissolued house of the graie Freers, now conuerted to an hospitall, called Christes hospitall], 1553.
- Physical Description:
- 110 unnumbered pages
- A translation of John Chrysostom's "Ad theodorum lapsum"--NUC. Greek original not traced., Imprint from colophon., Pages torn throughout., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Running title reads: The restitution of a synner., Signatures: A-F G., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 994:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 14642.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047709