De termino Michaelis anno xxxv. regni regis Henrici sexti [microform].
- [Imprinted at London] : [In Fletestrete within Temple barre at the signe of the Hand and starre, by Rychard Tottel], [the 21. daye of Iune in the yere of our Lord. 1575]
- Physical Description:
- lxiii, 1 unnumbered leaves
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Law reports for 35 Henry VI (Michaelmas, Hilary, Easter, and Trinity terms).
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Text in Law French.
The last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 339:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Beale, J.H. Engl. law, R200.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9748.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047789