Constitutions, and canons ecclesiasticall [microform] : Treated upon by the Bishop of London, president of the convocation for the province of Canterbury, and the rest of the bishops, and cleargy of the sayd province: and agreed upon with the Kings Majesties licence in their synod begun at London, anno Dom. 1603. ... And now published for the due observation of them, by his Majesties authority under the Great Seale of England
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Constitutions and canons. 1603. English
- Additional Titles:
- Constitutions and canons. 1603
- London : Printed by Iohn Norton, for Ioyce Norton, and Richard Whitaker, and are to be sold at their shop, at the Kings Armes, in S. Pauls Church-yard, 1633 [i.e. 1640?]
- Physical Description:
- 120 unnumbered pages
- A translation of: Constitutiones sive canones ecclesiastici., In this edition the second line of the imprint ends: Nor-., Issued with "Injunctions given by the Queenes Majestie" (STC 10104)., Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library., Signatures: A-P⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1413:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 10077.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047862