A guide to grand-iury men [microform] : diuided into two bookes: in the first, is the authors best aduice to them what to doe, before they bring in a billa vera in cases of witchcraft, with a Christian direction to such as are too much giuen vpon euery crosse to thinke themselues bewitched. In the second, is a treatise touching witches good and bad, how they may be knowne, euicted, condemned, with many particulars tending thereunto. By Rich. Bernard
- Bernard, Richard, 1568-1641
- Additional Titles:
- Guide to grand-jury men
- London : Printed by Felix Kingston for Ed. Blackmore, and are to be sold at his shop at the great south dore of Pauls, 1627.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 267 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Cf. Folger catalogue, which gives signatures: A-M¹² .
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1058:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1943.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047964