Fearfull and lamentable effects of two dangerous comets, which shall appeare in the yeere of our Lord, 1591. the 25. of March [microform] : Wherein both man and woman shall find theyr naturall inclination, and accidentall or necessarie mischiefes. By Simon Smel-knaue, studient in good felowship
- Smel-knave, Simon
- At London : Printed by I. C[harlewood] for Iohn Busbie, [1590?]
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 29, that is, 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Imperfect; title page torn.
Page numbers 2-7 are omitted in page numbering.
Printer's name and suggested publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Simon Smel-Knave is a pseudonym.
The Bodleian Library copy has variant spelling "Buzbie" in the imprint.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1008:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22645.
View MARC record | catkey: 4047983