A godlie sermon preached the xxj. day of Iune, 1586. at Pensehurst in Kent, at the buriall of the late right honourable Sir Henrie Sidney [microform] : Knight of the noble order of the Garter, Lord President of Wales, and of her Maiesties most honourable priuie councell, By Thomas White professor in diuinitie
- White, Thomas, approximately 1550-1624
- Additional Titles:
- Godlie sermon preached the xxj. day of June, 1586. at Pensehurst in Kent, at the buriall of the late right honourable Sir Henrie Sidney and Godly sermon preached at Pensehurst
- At London : Printed by Henrie Midleton, M.D.LXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Running title reads: A godly sermon preached at Pensehurst.
Signatures: A-B C⁴.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1016:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25404.
View MARC record | catkey: 4048114