The sacred books of the Old Testament : a critical edition of the Hebrew text printed in colors / with notes prepared by eminent Biblical scholars of Europe and America under the editorial direction of Paul Haupt
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Old Testament. Hebrew. 1893
- Leipzig : J.C. Hinrichs; Baltimore : Johns Hopkins Press, 1893-1904.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 volumes)
- Additional Creators:
- Haupt, Paul, 1858-1926
- Language Note:
- English and Hebrew.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- pt. 1. Genesis, with notes by C.J. Ball. 1896.--pt. 3. Leviticus, with notes by S.R. Driver, assisted by H.A. White. l894.--pt. 4. Numbers, with notes by J.A. Paterson. 1900.--pt. 6. Joshua, with notes by W.H. Bennett. 1895.--pt. 7. Judges, with notes by G.F. Moore. 1900.--pt. 8. The books of Samuel, with notes by K. Budde. 1894.--pt. 9. The books of Kings, with notes by Bernhard Stade, assisted by Friedrich Schwally. 1904.--pt. 10. Isaiah, with notes by T.K. Cheyne. l899.--pt. 11. Jeremiah, with notes by C.H. Cornill. 1895.--pt. 12. Ezekiel, with notes C.H. Toy. 1899.--pt. 14. Psalms, with notes by J. Wellhausen. 1895.--pt. 15. Proverbs, with notes by the late August Müller and Emil Kautzsch. 1901.--pt. 17. Job, with notes by C. Siegfried. 1893.--pt. 18. Daniel, by A. Kamphausen. 1896.--pt. 19. Ezra and Nehemiah, with notes by Hermann Guthe. 1901.--pt. 20. The books of the Chronicles, with notes by R. Kittel. 1895.
- Related Titles:
- Polychrome Bible
- Open Digital Theological Library (Internet Archive)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 40481579