An admonition to the Parliament [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- To the godly readers, grace, and peace from God. &c.
- [Hemel Hempstead?] : [Printed by J. Stroud?], 
- Physical Description:
- 56 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- T. W. (Thomas Wilcox), 1549?-1608, Bèze, Théodore de, 1519-1605, Field, John, 1545-1588, and Gwalther, Rudolf, 1519-1586
- Drawn up by a group of puritans, but the actual writing quite possibly by John Fielde and Thomas Wilcox., Imprint from STC., Includes letters from Rudolf Gwalther and Théodore de Bèze., Reproduction of the original in Yale University. Library., Signatures: A-C D⁴., Title from caption title, A2r; A1r commences with preface "To the godly readers, grace, and peace from God. &c."., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1944. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 226:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 10848.
View MARC record | catkey: 4048256