Tvvo treatises· [microform] : I. Of the nature and practise of repentance. II. Of the combat of the flesh and spirit
- Perkins, William, 1558-1602
- Additional Titles:
- Two treatises
- [Cambridge] : Printed by Iohn Legate printer to the Vniversitie of Cambridge. 1593. And are to be sold [by Abraham Kitson] at the signe of the Sunne in Paules Church-yard in London, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 96 pages
- Bookseller's name from STC.
By William Perkins.
In this edition, A1r catchword is "worke,". Quire [par.] is in the same setting as the other 1593 edition. This is probably the later of the two.
Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1426:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19758.
View MARC record | catkey: 4048302