The forme and maner of subue[n]tion or helping for pore people [microform] : deuysed and practysed i[n] the cytie of Hypres in Flaunders, whiche forme is auctorised by the Emperour, [and] approued by the facultie of diuinitie in Paris. Cu[m] priuilegio regali
- Uniform Title:
- Forma subventionis pauperum. English
- Additional Titles:
- Forme and maner of subvention or helping for pore people
Maner of subvention of poore people
- [Printed at London] : [By Thomas Godfray], 
- Physical Description:
- 86 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Marshall, William, active 1535
- A translation, by William Marshall, of: Forma subventionis pauperum.
Imprint from colophon; publication date from A1v.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: The maner of subue[n]tion of poore people.
Signatures: A-E F³.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1056:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 26119.
View MARC record | catkey: 4048435