The high-vvay to heauen: or, the doctrine of election, effectuall vocation, iustification, santification and eternall life [microform] : Grounded vpon the holy Scriptures, confirmed by the testimonies of sundry iudicious and great diuines, ancient and moderne. Compiled by Thomas Tuke
- Tuke, Thomas, -1657
- Uniform Title:
- High-way to heaven
- Additional Titles:
- Doctrine of election, efectuall vocation, justification, sanctification and eternall life and High-way to heaven, or the doctrine of election, effectuall vocation, justification, sanctification and eternall life
- London : Printed by Nicholas Okes, dwelling neere Holborne bridge, 1609.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 194 pages
- Imperfect; lacking pages 145-146.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1086:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 24309.
View MARC record | catkey: 4048656