Physicke, to cure the most dangerous disease of desperation [microform] : Collected for the direction and comfort of such Christians as trauayling and being heauie loaden in their consciences, with the burthen of their sinnes, stand in danger either in time of their sicknesse to fall away from their God, through deepe despaire, or else in time of their health, to yeelde to one desparate end, or other, to the ruine and vtter confusion of both bodyes and soules for euer. By W.W.
- Willymat, William, -1615
- At London : Printed [by W. White] for Robert Boulton, and are to be sold at his shop in Chauneerie lane neere Holborne, 1605.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 95 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- A variant, with imprint: "Printed [by W. White] for Robert Boulton, and ar eto be sold at his shop in Chauncerie lane neere Holborne. 1605". From 25761.5, published in 1604.
Dedication signed: William Willimat.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1088:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25762.
View MARC record | catkey: 4048693