The association of the princes of France [microform] : with the protestations and declarations of their allegeance to the King. Also a discourse vpon the surrendry of the seales into the Kings hands by M. du Vaiz [sic].
- London : Printed [by William Stansby] for William Barret, 1617.
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bouillon, Henri de la Tour-d'Auvergne, Duc de, 1555-1623, Concini, Concino, maréchal d'Ancre, approximately 1575-1617, Du Vair, Guillaume, 1556-1621, Mayenne, Henri de Lorraine, duc de, 1578-1621, and Vendôme, César de Bourbon, duc de, 1594-1665
- "A remonstrance of the princes, to the French King", D1r-E3r, is signed: Cæsar de Vendosme. Henry de Lorraine, Duke of Mayenne. Henry de la Tour, Duke of Bouillon., Cf. Folger catalogue, which gives signatures: A-E⁴., M. du Vaiz = Guillaume Du Vair., Printer's name from STC., Quire D is signed C and paginated 13-20., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1574:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11258.
View MARC record | catkey: 4048719