The lot or portion of the righteous [microform] : A comfortable sermon, preached at the Cathedrall Church of Glocester, vpon the fift day of August: Anno Domini. 1615. By Richard Web, preacher of Gods word at Rodborough in Glocestershyre
- Webb, Richard, preacher of God's word
- London : Printed by Tho: Creede, for Roger Iackson, and are to be solde at his shoppe in Fleetstreet, ouer against the Conduit, 1616.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 42 pages
- Pages 34-5 misnumbered 36 and 33.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1121:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25151.
View MARC record | catkey: 4048849